Rewardrobe creates a new breed of networking for London, UK
by Deborah Miarkowska
What if networking wasn’t just be about people in suits handing out business cards in a grey conference suite? What if networking could be fun? What if it could be feminine? Our Ethical Stylist, Veronica Crespi, Creative Director of Rewardrobe, the Slow Style Consutancy, has in collaboration with a number of stylists, just the thing…
Veronica is co-hosting an evening with a relaxing twist and invites you to join a fabulous group of city women to network, whilst receiving fine pampering from some of London’s top Lifestye experts. This unique formula of networking gives you the chance to indulge, relax and enjoy the company of other women who have big ideas for 2011. Tickets for what promised to be a pampering delight, can be booked for Jan 24th, Feb 28th & March 28th, HERE
According to a recent Keynote survey, over half of women in London feel they don’t have a good work-life balance. Treats in the City aims to redress the balance and give you a chance to meet other women who can support and grow your business.
Join us at this unique pamper-networking evening. Hosted at Glass Hair Salon, Barbican, London. We invite you to meet, network and indulge. Book up fast because we only have a limited number of spaces.
Take your pick of the following activities during the evening:
- 1-2-1 consultations with our award winning hairstylist or our masterful makeup artist.
- Indulge in a mini-photoshoot to get that perfect headshot you’ve always struggled for.
- Join a coaching workshop to figure out how to unleash your Genius in 2011.
- Learn how to give your interiors a fresh look for minimal effort.
- Join the evenings Ethical Stylist, Veronia for Rewardrobe to learn how to dress for success, without the ‘navy suit’ look.
- 1-2-1 consultation with our Event Organiser for your corporate and private events with a free event design and venue sourcing service.
And of course, come and network with other fabulous ladies of London. Bubbly and nibbles will be included with your ticket and be sure to take your Treats in the City goodie bag home with you.
All of this for £15 (or £20 on the door). We’re not aiming to make any profit on this event, we just enjoy connecting with fabulous ladies.
Image: Edward Steichen.